What is Multigun?
Do you have a black rifle that only gets shot off the bench? Is your shotgun lonely nine months out of the year? Is your pistol becoming one with your holster? Have you ever wondered how quickly you could engage multiple targets then transition firearms and re-engage targets all on the clock? We have just what you are looking for. ARPC Multi-Gun! If you have ever shot a USPSA pistol match you will feel right at home here.
Multi-Gun is similar to action pistol, just add a shotgun and a magazine fed semi auto rifle. We usually transition firearms once per stage, example: start with your shotgun then transition to rifle, but occasionally we use all three on a stage. Our targets vary in size from 4 inch steel to IPSC targets and in distances from 2 yards to 300 yards.
The equipment you will need is:
- Eye and ear protection
- A pistol, 9mm or larger, with a holster that covers the trigger, attached to your belt
- Several extra magazines in holders
- 20 or 12 gauge shotgun,
- Shotgun shell caddies, bandoleers, or deep pockets
- Semi auto rifle, 223 or larger, AR-15’s are the most common style
- Rifle magazine holder or once again deep pockets
- 100 rounds of pistol, rifle and shotgun shells plus a handful of slugs will easily cover a normal day, If you don’t miss it will be much less!
- Knee and elbow pads can save your skin from contact with gravel or mud on occasion
Most important is safe firearm handling and a willingness to participate in resetting stages. If you do not have previous experience, we will be happy to help you. If necessary, we will work with you before the Multi-Gun match. Either way it will be on a semi private basis (just new shooters) and a noncompetitive basis to help you get familiar with range commands and to assess your knowledge on safety. You MUST BE SAFE first and foremost.
Also Check out this Videos https://goo.gl/ny1Zsi